2phase stepper motor driver for NEMA34 stepper motor/ 86mm stepper motor driver,2.0A~6.0A current ,microstep from 1~256 ,JK2060AC, AC and DC Input. Digital Stepper Driver JKD2060AC1. Introduction
Descriptions J KD2060AC is a new generation digital 2- phase stepper motor driver, based on a 32-bit DSP processor, combination of the anti-resonance, low noise, micro-step and low temperature rise technology significantly improve the performance of the stepper motor, has low noise, small vibration, low temperature rise and high-speed torque. The driver use online adaptive PID technology, without manual adjustment can be automatically generated optimal parameters for different motors, and achieve the best performance. Supply voltage range from 20VAC to 60VAC or from 24VDC to 90VDC, suitable for driving various 2-phase hybrid stepping motors which phase current below 7.2A. The microstep can be set from full step to 51200steps/rev and the output current can be set form 2.4A to 7.2A; with automatic idle-current reduction, self-test, overvoltage, under-voltage and over-current protection
1. High-performance, low price z micro-step
2. Automatic idle-current reduction
3. Optical isolating signals I/O
4. Max response frequency up to 200Kpps
5. Low temperature rise, smooth motion
6. Online adaptive PID technology
Suitable for a variety of large-scale automation equipments and instruments. For example: labeling machine, cutting machine, packaging machine, plotter, engraving machine, CNC machine tools and so on. It always performs well when applied for equipment which requires for low-vibration, low-noise, high-precision and high-velocity
NOTE:1.When ambient temperature is high or working current over 3A, fix the module on big metal shell , or use axle flows fan dispels the heat, to make the module run reliably for a long time.
2.Half current automatically: if control machine not send out signal in half second, driver enter half current state of automatically for electricity saving, the phase current of the winding of the electric.
3. The fault phase is protected : When the double-phase electrical machinery is connected with driver , users are apt to connect the phase by mistake, thus would damage the driver seriously. The protecting circuit is within this driver, when users connect by mistake, the driver will not be damaged, but the electrical machinery runs abnormally, shake , and output is small.Please check whether the wiring of electrical machinery is a mistake . About our manufacturer: We are a professional manufacturer for Stepper motor, Stepper driver, BLDC motor and DC motor. we can supply OEM service.
Our products all with CE and ROHS.
Welcome you visit our company Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
if you need more information. please contact with us, our contact information:
Changzhou Jingkong Motor&Electric Appliance Co., Ltd
Contact Person: Ms Jane
More Quantity. more discount! ! !